I was able to finished the navy blue Vogue skirt. Here are a few photos of the completed skirt. Pressing still needed. The first one is lightened version so you can see the various front seams.
Another view of the front.
I lined the skirt using the skirt pattern for the lining. The waistline is faced using grosgrain ribbon.
This is the back view of the skirt.
I lightened this view so you can see the center front split and lining is peaking through.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
My Husqvarna Designer SE died after moving. It started a slow death prior to moving and I mentioned this in my previous post. It was a sewi...





No comments:
Post a Comment