Sunday, August 28, 2022

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-go project. The sewjo comes and goes.

I used the stash fabric of scuba knit I purchased from Mood in 2015. I call it scuba knit yet Mood's label said neoprene. I think that they are similar.

Here is a pic of the completed top. The plan is to take more pics of this with me wearing it. I have another top that I want to take pictures of me wearing. I mentioned doing this in a previous post.



Pattern Review is having a fabric stash contest and as I complete future projects, I will use my fabric stash. With inflation, I have cut back on fabric buying and I have 4 large containers of fabric so I really don't need to buy more fabric.

Not sure what's next. I had planned to make a Love Notions LDT yet the fabric and that plan were put aside. I have several indie patterns in my pattern stash and want to use some of those.  

Some updates to follow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...