Saturday, July 30, 2022

Simplicity 9275

 On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C.



 I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me. I keep saying I am going to take up the side seams but with the bottom band it will be more work than I want to put into. Here is the first version.






The side view does not look as large as the front view. I decided to go down one size with this new version. Simplicity patterns tend to run large on me.

The fabric I will be using is a scuba knit from Mood, which I purchased in 2015. It is a mostly black and white color scheme with butterflies all over it. Again I could not find a pic of it in any of my fabric files. I am going to cut out the fabric when I finish with this post. More details to follow.

3 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous top top Linda, and I like it very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like a garment that gets a lot of wear out of it :) I bet the pleasure of knowing you made it brings such pleasure when you put it on ... I look forward to seeing your next one. FIESTA :)

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...