I made some additional tweaks to the skirt, working on it sporadically during the week. Need to tweak the lining, sew sides, attach lining and hem.
I have decided my next projects will be tops/blouses. I then want to start on a jacket and a coat. I also ordered a camel faux shearling fabric to make a vest from a KS pattern that I have wanted to use for some time now.
I have pulled several patterns to use for the tops/blouses; most of which will require pin fitting for adjustments over and above my normal ones. Will post more later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
My Husqvarna Designer SE died after moving. It started a slow death prior to moving and I mentioned this in my previous post. It was a sewi...
I like that skirt pattern a lot. Can't wait to see yours finished.
ReplyDelete