Sunday, September 27, 2015

Quick View

I completed the Butterick 6183 top. I am okay with the blouse.I have a few dislikes and some are my issues and not the pattern.  I was so focused on fitting the bust,the back, the waist, the hips that I did not focus on the shoulder and where the shoulder ended.
I don't like the insertion of the zipper as they have you do it. Next time, I will insert the zipper on the side, or adjust the back opening to a full seam and insert the zipper there .

Here are a few photos of the completed blouse.

My next project will be the Presto Top by Savage Coco. I have a red rayon slub knit that I just washed to be used for this top. This was just recently acquired from Fabric Mart. More posting and photos to follow

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your version of the Presto Top by Savage Coco. I've had my eye on this pattern for some time now, excited!
    Bonnie @ sewplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, I have been visiting your blog for some time now and love how you sew with knits. Everything you sew in knits looks so nice. I will be sewing with knits again.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...