Monday, December 24, 2012

Wearing Renfrew Top

We had a great visit with family yesterday.  It was good to see my cousins, their spouses and children. I did wear my new top-Sewaholic's Renfrew Top.  The knit fabric is a little thinner and a little more clingy than I had anticipated; yet it wore well and I like the fit.

On me the top looked a little more like a tunic and I may shorten the next one.  I did like the look of the top as a tunic.  Here are two shots of the top that DH took before we left the house.
I have another fabric picked out for the next top.  But first will make the Vogue top, fabric has been cut out and is ready to sew.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this top looks fabulous on you. I love the color and shine!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...