I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Santa bought DH and I a new washer and dryer this year. We are loving it. There are a few more presents to open tomorrow.
I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow however you celebrate the season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
Merry Christmas you to!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Linda! Your Renfrew top is wonderful, love the photos!
ReplyDelete