Dress is complete

Finally another project completed.  Inserting the sleeves proved to be a real hassle.  The sleeve ease was just to much for this dress.  I ended up trimming abut 1/4 to 3/8 off the sleeve from notch to notch to get it attached appropriately.

I plan to take some photos of the dress today.

My next project is skirts.  I have some white fabric recently purchased from Gorgeous Fabrics and a navy blue that I acquired in October while in Asheville, NC.   I have a few new skirt patterns but I have some patterns that I have made over time that I really like the look and the pattern is perfected at this point.

More later.

Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

New Iron

Ruffle Neck Tunic

Sewcialists

Sewcialists