Busy time in the sewing room

I finally completed the draft of the Lutterloh top. I then decided to pin fit Butterick 5219 also. I made the usual adjustments for this pattern that I make for all. I also added an inch for bust adjustment.

I laid out the fabric for the Lutterloh pattern. It is now cut out and ready to go. This is knit fabric that I acquired from Lucy's Fabrics earlier this year. I liked the feel of it that I ordered two other knit fabrics from her before she closed out her fabric offerings.

The knit for the Butterick top is red, black and white. This is fabric I acquired from Fabric.com a year or two ago. I am making these casual tops for my upcoming vacation and a general need for some casual tops to wear this summer.

Check the work in progress photo in the upper right hand corner to see what the fabric I cut out looks like and to get a view of the Butterick pattern.

Comments

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Loss of a sewing icon

Downsizing Pattern Stash

Pamela's Pattern Pretty Peplum

Sewcialists

Sewcialists