Sunday, April 04, 2010

What's taking place in my sewing world.

I decided I really did not like the McCall's blouse in the end. Perhaps wrong fabric though I though it was appropriate but did not like the look of the top when all was said and done. I will donate it to Goodwill and hopefully someone will be able to use.



I am now working on a new dress-McCall's 5818. You can see how it looks at the top of the right sidebar. I am using fabric I acquired recently from Fabric.com. It is a cotton lycra. One selvage edge has more clusters of white dots compared to other edge. I wanted to take advantage of this and thus used that edge at the hem line for this dress. Fabric and lining are all cut out waiting for my attention. I hope to do some sewing later this evening and tomorrow is a vaca day for me so more sewing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...