Sunday, March 07, 2010

One cut and one to go

I cut out the Sencha blouse pattern this AM. I decided to then pin fit the McCall's top pattern.
I used this fabric for the blouse. I had enough left over from a previous project to use.

For the McCall's top, I made my usual adjustments-FSA, swayback, took 1/4 inch horizontal tuck in upper chest and upper back, and 1 1/2 inch FBA. After pin fitting again after making these adjustments, I still needed to eliminate a gap at the armscye. Once that final adjustment was made, I then cut out this top using this fabric from my stash.




4 comments:

  1. The Sencha blouse is a home-run on blogsphere. I'm sure yours will be beautiful out of that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, spring fabric.... loving the turquoise especially! Good luck with your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your review on the Sencha pattern. It has become very popular. It will look very lovely in your spring fabric.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...