I like the way the intersecting lower/upper and side back pieces look. Especially with the nice piping corners where the side seams intersect.
I interupted my sleep early this morning working out how this was going to look!!! Actually turned out better than I thought it would.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
I LOVE the way that piping looks, Linda!! You are right, it is a PERFECT match. Your skirt is coming together very nicely. Can't wait to see you modeling it!
ReplyDelete