Recently I was asked for some assistance on how to hem the flounce on this McCall's skirt. I just completed this skirt; so as I was progressing through the hemming process, I took some photos of what I did. I put together this little slideshow, thinking there might be some others who may find it helpful.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
No comments:
Post a Comment