I started on the other McCall's skirt that I recently cut out. I am pleased with the fit. I added one inch seams but found I did not need them. I still need to hem the skirt, add buttons to attach tabs to skirt and sew on a hook and eye for waist closure.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....

No comments:
Post a Comment