I was able to make pattern adjustments, cut out the pattern and began the sewing process. The FBA resulted in a bust dart and I decided to keep it. I sewed the front and back shoulders together. Perhaps after dinner just a few more stitches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
OK--you have a start! Love that color!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so inspiring! You always manage to get so much done with your time. You are a great help to me. Thanks so much.
ReplyDeletewonderful color, I love it....can't wait to see the finished project..
ReplyDeleteI love that color!
ReplyDeleteI love your dress and the way you used the two prints. It is going to look so cool with the green cardigan.
ReplyDelete