This is knit fabric purchased to go with the dress fabric. I wish I could find the aqua shade in a knit to have that as an alternate look. I am using a Nancy Zieman knit pattern from McCall's for the cardigan. Has a shawl collar and I am going to make the short sleeve version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
No comments:
Post a Comment