Mary of "Mary is Sewfast" nominated me for the Sisterhood Award. I truly appreciate the award and truly flattered. Thank you, Mary!
As per her blog, here are the rules for posting the award:
- Place the award logo on your blog.
- Nominate 10 other blogs which show "Attitude and/or Gratitude"
- Link to the nominees on your blog post.
- Comment on their blog that you have nominated them.
- Share the love and link to the person who nominated you.
So my nominees are: (Not 10 as some of my nominees have already been nominated.)
- Liana, Sew Intriguing. I know I have said this before but worth saying again, Liana, was one sewist from PR that was instrumental in getting me started on blogging. I have always admired Liana's classy creations, love to read her pattern reviews at PR and to read her blog. She not only sews but knits as well.
- Lisa Laree, Sew Random. Lisa was another sewist whose reviews I read at PR and she too was instrumental in getting me started on blogging. I am amazed with her sewing projects that she does for herself, her children and her church.
- Cenneta, The Mahogany Stylist. I really like the garments Cenneta makes for herself, her daughter and niece, and her customers. They are truly "stylish" garments. I like the way she poses in her photos of herself wearing her creations. She always looks professional, polished and confident.
- Audrey, Sew Tawdry. I love to see what she makes. She has completed some nice garments using Japanese pattern books, drafting several blouses and jackets. I think she and I are similar in shape so I like seeing what she has made and wondering if I should copy, that is the best form of flattery. Besides she is in my neck of the woods and hopefully I can meet up with her some time in the future.
- Robin, Sewing on the Side. She is a master with My Label, a pattern software program from Bernina. She has made several garments using this program.
- Amanda, Amanda's Sewing Adventures. I just started following Amanda's blog in the past few months. Saw some of her reviews on PR. Her talent is growing as is her wardrobe. She has made some great creations.
- 2BSewing. Another PR member with great reviews. She always had such great success with KS patterns and so I always read her reviews. I like KS patterns but for a long time I just could not get the right size for me. I have finally gotten these patterns to fit me much better now. She also knits.
- Nanflan (Nancy), Sew West. Numerous times I have read her blogs and found my fabrics. She has great taste! I always like to see what she is making or plans to make. Several times she has had fabric that I too own and it is always neat to see what someone else decides to create with the same fabric.