Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Sewing Update for midweek

Here's what I have done since Sunday:


I cut out the fabric for the KS pattern Sunday evening.

I have the skirt fabric ready to cut out for the next Butterick skirt. I set this up Monday evening. I had to travel to Staunton,VA Tuesday evening for an event today. I hope to do a little of that this evening after dinner with DH.

I have been playing around with the Lutterloh system and have drafted the front piece of a pullover top using one of the pattern designs. It looked like it drafted funny. Yet when I pinned out the dart, it seems to fit from just pinning to center front of my bra. I have some nice muslin fabric to test this out. I have been reading more about this system on the message boards at PR and found a Yahoo group as well.

I have been reading some blogs and found that I have been awarded the Sisterhood Award from Mary with Sewfast. I need to follow up on this and nominate some others so plan to do that later.

Got to go now and will post more later.

4 comments:

  1. You're so productive! Puts me to shame... all I've worked on this entire week is a purse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it so hard to do anything during the week! I'm impressed you can be productive after dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed. After dinner I am just so exhausted. You shall be my role model for getting going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    I just nominated you for the "Sisterhood Award" (check my blog)
    Thanks for sharing your creativity, knowledge & sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...