As to sewing, there was a few brief moments. I did turn up the hem on the McCall's skirt that I completed the previous week.and will sew that later this weekend. I completed the lining for McCall's 6887 dress.
I used that for fitting after basting the side seams and pinning in the zipper.
There were a few tweaks needed. I removed stitches from the front bodice right below the bust and through the waist and tummy area. Restitched that area using 3/8 seam allowance. This provided a nicer fit. I may have to reduce the side seams from above the waist through the hip area from 5/8 to 3/8 and will do that after I make adjustments to the dress fabric and fit again.
|Lining for M6887|
|View of back pieces pinned to AlmaMarie|