It's beginning to look

like a new floral print dress.

Since my last post I have made quite a bit of progress.  Completed all the pattern adjustments, cut out the fabric and lining, and started some sewing early this AM.  I took the following photos and then had a brief window of time to complete the lining for the front of the dress. 

Dress front, did not add piping.

Side view of dress on Alma Marie. 

Lining in progress this AM, now is complete
Hopefully will find time during the week to sew in short spurts as I know being away from office for a week will have a lot of challenges for me when I return.  I did enjoy my time off and have a glimpse of what retirement might look like!!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

New Iron

Simplicity 1366

Sewcialists

Sewcialists