Pattern tweaking

I decided I needed to do a little more tweaking to the Butterick knit pattern, so had a few moments this evening to play around in the sewing room. I had to do a swayback adjustment that I failed to do Sunday.

I also flipped through some additional top patterns thinking I wanted to perhaps pattern fit another one so I will be able to get a head start on cutting out more than one top pattern. That is when I get around to cutting out fabric.

That's about all the sewing related things I am able to get done this evening. I went into work much earlier this morning for a meeting and I am running out of steam.

Comments

  1. That might be less than you wanted, but still decent progress.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

Simplicity 1366

Ruffle Neck Tunic

Sewcialists

Sewcialists