Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Pattern tweaking

I decided I needed to do a little more tweaking to the Butterick knit pattern, so had a few moments this evening to play around in the sewing room. I had to do a swayback adjustment that I failed to do Sunday.

I also flipped through some additional top patterns thinking I wanted to perhaps pattern fit another one so I will be able to get a head start on cutting out more than one top pattern. That is when I get around to cutting out fabric.

That's about all the sewing related things I am able to get done this evening. I went into work much earlier this morning for a meeting and I am running out of steam.

1 comment:

  1. That might be less than you wanted, but still decent progress.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...