Sunday, March 28, 2021

New Fabrics

 I have not purchased any new fabrics in some time. Finding sales recently and a few extra dollars in my pocket, I decided to purchase a few fabrics. One was a new source that I follow, yet never took the plunge, So Sew English. I will purchase from again.

This is a red gray ombre knit fabric. The feel of it is nice and I have several ideas of what to make from it.


The next fabric is a red crepe knit with black polka dots from Fabric Mart. This is a source I have purchased from over the years. I purchased two other fabrics year-end 2020.


The third purchase was from Fashion Fabrics. It has been a few years since I purchased fabrics from this source. I have been looking for some challis fabrics. This one immediately caught my attention because it is a green fabric, a color I love.

I have hit a sewing block (again) and thought some new fabric would help me get past it. Updates on a sewing project to follow.







2 comments:

  1. It is always nice to get some fabric goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I needed something new in my stash. Prices were great also.

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...