Jenna Cardi Complete

I have completed the Muse Jenna Cardi. I took some pictures of the completed cardigan as well as some works in progress photos.

This was where I ended Saturday night with all sewing complete and copper looking snaps were affixed to one side. I used my Snaps Setter, with size 24 base to accommodate the larger snaps.

Here is a photo of the completed cardigan:
I am pleased with the outcome in spite of the fiddly knit fabric. The next one, now having completed this one, I will use a different knit.

Here is a close-up of the snaps:
I'm happy with how the snaps lined up. There is always potential for the bottom snap not to line up correctly. I took my time measuring and marking. I will post photos of me wearing later this week. There is a contest on Pattern Review called New To Me Pattern which is what the contest is about.

Now that this is completed I think I have time to make another new to me pattern and will plan to enter that also. My next new to me pattern will be Handmade by London-Victoria Blazer.

More information later.

Comments

  1. I love this! Your work is so pretty. I know you're going to enjoy this cardi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job with the jacket and snaps! I would have thought they would be too heavy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually they do look heavier than they are. Interfacing the front band helped stablize this as well.

      Delete
  3. Lovely and something a bit different!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Labels

Show more

Popular posts from this blog

Pamela's Patterns Bias Skirt!

New Iron

Ruffle Neck Tunic

Sewcialists

Sewcialists