Monday, December 14, 2015

New Fabrics

I posted earlier that I took advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. I took some photos of recent fabric purchases that I thought I would share with you.

The following are fabrics that I purchased from Vogue Fabrics. I have been a member of this swatch service for several years.
Brick red faux suede knit

green white sweater knit


Muted green sweater knit

These two items are from EOS
pink gray variegated sweater knit

rayon knit montage
and the recent purchase from Mood is fabric I purchased before but the garment I made did not turn out as I liked fortunately they had more in stock. It is a metallic gray double knit. I will post a photo of that later.



No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...