- Working on the McCall's top, pattern cut out last night
- I did some sewing this afternoon and think that this will be an easy peasy top to sew. It only has three pattern pieces.
- Went window shopping today and found a few items I liked that I know I can sew.
- I want some new fabrics. I need some sweater knits to make some cardis.
- I want to make a few more knit tops to add to my wardrobe for casual as well as work tops.
- I am also designing some skirts in my head and plan to sew some soon.
- I pulled out some fabrics from collection to use for these skirts I am sewing in my head.
- Will share photos of the McCall's top tomorrow. I think I will have finished it by the afternoon.