Saturday, November 08, 2014

Tidbits


  1. Working on the McCall's top, pattern cut out last night
  2. I did some sewing this afternoon and think that this will be an easy peasy top to sew. It only has three pattern pieces.
  3. Went window shopping today and found a few items I liked that I know I can sew.
  4. I want some new fabrics.  I need some sweater knits to make some cardis.
  5. I want to make a few more knit tops to add to my wardrobe for casual as well as work tops.
  6. I am also designing some skirts in my head and plan to sew some soon.
  7. I pulled out some fabrics from collection to use for these skirts I am sewing in my head.
  8. Will share photos of the McCall's top tomorrow.  I think I will have finished it by the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...