Thursday, January 02, 2014

Last and first garment

I actually had almost completed this cardigan-M6844-but still had some sewing to do the next day (1-1-14) so I guess this will be my first project for 2014 as well as the last project I was working on for 2013.

This is View A and pretty much all fitting adjustments were made to this one and pattern pieces have been adjusted now also for the next version.
Here is the back
I am not sure if I will wear this all that much but I did use up some of my stash.

I have cut out the knit boucle fabric and it is ready to sew.  I am making View C with short peplum.  I just got home from visiting family in Danville so no sewing this AM; I will be in the sewing room soon after posting this.  I need to get machines set up and start sewing.

This is an easy sew and now that I have done it once the second one should go smooth even though it is a different view.

I will share my fitting adjustments and hopefully take a photo of me wearing this later today/tonight.



2 comments:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...