Sunday, April 01, 2012

More progress

All the seams have been serge finished and the sleeves are attached to the front piece.  I am liking the feel of this fabric.  I think it will be very cool wearing during warmer temperatures.

I culled through more patterns to see what other tops I wanted to complete. I am definitely going to make more of the Butterick top with the draped neckline. I washed some of my knit fabrics that I recently purchased to have them ready for some additional tops.

Updates later.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Linda! I passed through Danville (well, around Danville) a couple of days ago on my way to Maryland and thought of you! I'm eager to see your progress on that Style Arc pattern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are ever in the Roanoke area or know that you will be send me an email and perhaps we could meet.

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...