Monday, October 10, 2011

Final sewing for Monday 10-10-11

I attempted to make an eShrug from Sewing Workshop during the summer.  I messed up with the markings and the sleeves were inserted kind of "wonky".  Because it was a stretch lace, I decided not to redo the sleeves.

I did cut out another test garment using some free crinkle knit fabric that someone gave away at our ASG meeting several months ago.  Everything went together well; you can see it somewhat in this picture.  Black of course is hard to photograph.

It fits well from shoulder to shoulder.  But it is a little too tight through the back.  I used the smallest size as normally SW patterns run pretty large on me.  Next one to try will be Size 2.

This was the last thing I sewed today. 

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully the slight tightness in the back won't stop you from wearing this great little shrug. It will go with so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt in your previous post is wonderful. I haven't tried the Eshrug, but hope to, soon. Happy Sewing.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...