Sunday, June 13, 2010

Weekend sewing

I have only been able to sew just a little this weekend. I have been working on the KS top which is going well. If I could just devote all my time to sewing that, it would be complete and actually I could be sewing another one.

All that is left to do is attach the armhole bindings and hem it! I love quick and easy projects every now and then. The skirt should not be too difficult--front, back, flounce, elastic for waist. It is just a matter of time and having it.

I am on to thinking about my next projects. I have a desire to make a cowl neck dress using one of two Vogue patterns. I am leaning toward the Sandra Betzina pattern. I also want to try drafting a Lutterloh pattern for a knit top. I have only made one item from this system and surprisingly it fit fairly well. It was only a muslin just to try and test the fitting of this pattern system.

More later--have to fix breakfast. Eating can be overrated. DH does not agree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...