Monday, June 14, 2010

Top almost complete and skirt started

I had planned to make a sleeveless top from the KS pattern but in using the view with the cowl neck, sleeveless was not working well. Not wanting long sleeves, I redrafted the long sleeves to shorter ones. I attached those last evening along with turning up the hem on sleeves and bodice. I then ran into problems with my coverstitch machine. By the time I got that straightened out, it was late and I was rather cranky. It was best not to do anymore on the top at that time.

I did serge the front and back of the LH skirt pattern. This will be a piece of cake to finish. I have to say I really like the look of this fabric. Pictures of the finished garments soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...