Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ramblings

Tomorrow I am in Richmond for business. Twice this week I have been traveling. I was in Danville on Wednesday visiting our sister organization and providing some consultation to the staff. Tomorrow is state committee meeting. I wish I had some time to stop and shop but will want to get back home to begin my weekend.

I am glad I have a knit top and skirt cut out and ready to sew this weekend. I will be working on a KS top. The skirt is an old faithful. It is rather basic style but I want to show off the fabric and using a skirt with a lot of seams I think would break up an already busy fabric design.

I have so many sewing projects I want to tackle. I need to make some knit tops for casual wear. My DH and I are actually going to go to the beach for summer vacation this year. I have been looking at some nice patterns that could be used as a swimsuit cover up as well as a few sundresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...