Monday, June 22, 2009

Limping along

Yesterday was another pleasant day weather wise. As for sewing, not much to write about.

I did set up my serger, coverstitch and sewing machine for sewing the brown/creme knit dress. I actually did sew the front neckline/collar together, sewed gathering stitches for the knit bodice, sewed the gathering stitches for the midriff and basted them to the front stay. Began pinning the midriff/stay front to one side of the front bodice and that was the end of my sewing for yesterday.

I am going on a business trip to Richmond tomorrow late afternoon and will return on Thursday; thus no sewing during the week. I will be thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...