Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dress was pin fitted and cut out

I am happy with my sewing time today. I was able to pin fit the McCall's dress pattern. I am making the dress with cowl neck and cap sleeves. I had to make a small FBA as well as my usual FSA and swayback adjustment. I lengthened the bodice about 3/4 of inch; I raised the hip line by two inches.

I was able to cut out the fabric. This is a fabric piece I purchased from Vogue Fabrics about three years ago. I have pulled this fabric out of the stash several times over the past few years to make something and always put it aside. I guess like the jacket fabric it has finally aged enough now.

I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...