After taking shots of the two Vintage patterns, I took photos of my newly acquired Butterick and Burda patterns. I also took a few photos of the neck facing that I posted about on Sunday night. Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. But I am tired and will post them later.
Night all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
August Sewing Simplicity 7295
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...
-
On to the next project. I made this pattern previously. I made View C. I wear the top frequently though I feel it is a little large on me....
Hi I saw your post on the pattern review forum and wanted to let you know that if you give FIDM a call and ask to speak with their bookstore you can place an order for the scale its $5 + shipping (tell them you want it shipped via parcel post or something like that so you get the cheapest shipping method).
ReplyDelete