Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I just went back and looked at what I posted a year ago.

It still holds true today! I am thankful for having a great DH, great friends and family. I am thankful to all of you who read my blog and share helpful information with me, give me praise and encouragement as well as constructive criticism. I am truly grateful to have so many sewing friends from all over the world.

I hope all of you enjoy your day to day with family and friends. I may even find a few moments between cooking and eating to sew just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...