Thursday, November 16, 2006

Vogue and Kwik Sew Patterns

Took advantage of 75% off Vogue pattern sale at Hancocks this past Saturday. I think I saw this pattern on Lisa Laree's blog-Sew Random. I really liked the look of all three tops and decided to buy the pattern-Vogue 8323.

This pattern caught my eye while browsing through the pattern book and I decided to buy this one also. I am a sucker for sheath style dresses. I like the look of the darts and the sleeve. I could not figure how to replicate this with Pattern Master Boutique. I have a perfected sheath pattern with PMB and I will use that as a fitting guide with this pattern.

I also picked up this Kwik Sew pattern having seen a review of it on Pattern Review. I want it for both the top and the skirt. I want to make the skirt but will want to make it shorter and I hope I can redraft it without too much of an issue for shorter length.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...