Friday, March 31, 2006

Sewing Blurb for Friday-3/31/06

Well, I completed by KS 3108 skirt. Easy to sew but sew many pieces! I do need to hem the skirt but other than that, it is done and I have a new skirt for spring.

Will post photo later.

Yesterday evening I pin fitted several patterns. One jacket, one blouse and one dress. I really need to go back and start using PMB more. Less alterations to make before sewing up a pattern. At least the PMB patterns are to my measurements, not a generic size.

I plan to cut out the patterns later today. Hopefully we get to sew on them this weekend. DH and I will be going to big D, this weekend to visit my MIL.

My new embroidery card came in and I am going to Q&S to pick it up today. Then back to do grocery shopping and such. Hopefully can get some sewing time in this afternoon. Have to do some work for work this weekend so will not hit me all at once when I return on Monday.

Sew many things to do and sew little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...