I mentioned in an earlier post that I was going to participate in the Pattern Review T-shirt contest. I pulled out from my pattern stash a raglan sleeve T-shirt pattern by Textile Studio called the Santa Monica T. It appeared that I had not used this pattern since 2004, or at least made notes to the pattern in 2004.
I used a cotton knit fabric from my fabric stash and added 1 inch side seems as I am sure there have been some body changes since 2004. I now need to thread the serger and sewing machine. This will be pretty much all that I will complete for today. Next up firing up the grill for Sunday dinner. Monday is back to work day.