I finished the New Look pattern. I had planned to take photos of my wearing it; DH was in a hurry yesterday to get and back home so will have to wait for later. Let me say that I love the fit of this pattern and will definitely make another of this style and will also use the other style for tops as well.
I know it is hard to see the cross over of this top and when hanging it looks somewhat droopy; when wearing all of this pulls together very nicely. There is no neckline gaping and for me it is a more flattering look.
Last night I was going through dress patterns to decide which to use to make a dress from this.
I decided on two patterns, one a Burda pattern from stash and the other was a new Butterick pattern. This AM I cut around the pattern pieces to make the Burda pattern and then changed my mind. Some time wasted; yet I just was not feeling the love for it.
So I plan to sew up this pattern. Fitting adjustments will only involve bodice pieces; the Burda was going to involve more than I was willing to bargain for at this time.
More to share later.