Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can't Believe

I realized I have not posted anything since Sunday. Not much going on Danvillegirl's world related to sewing at this time. It is mostly work and work and no play. I have not even gotten an opportunity to pull out the camera and take a photo of the completed Butterick dress. I still have to attach the lining to the zipper. Other than that, it is complete.

I have the Simplicity dress pattern out and ready to cut out the black/red dress. I even have red lining for the dress. I do need a zipper and thinking I may use a black one and sew it exposed. After working hard to learn how to insert various zippers so they don't show, this feels awkward to me.

More later, got to get ready for work.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully you'll find the time again to sew. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are not sewing! You always sew- just like me.

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...