Monday, October 04, 2021

Back to the sewing room!

 I made it back to my sewing room! Slowly I have been reprinting, taping, and tracing another Laundry Day pattern. This one will not be a tunic as I wanted to make the shirt length with this one.

I made adjustments that are my usual now:

  • Upper round back adjustment of 5/8 inches
  • Swayback adjustment of 3/4 inches-this was what I ended up doing with the first one
  • One inch FBA
  • 5/8 forward shoulder adjustment
  • Shortened length by 1 inch
Today I cut out the fabric and took a few pics to post my current progress.

FBA -1 inch
I used Maria Denmark's version of FBA without adding a dart. I used this on my first one and worked well. Here is a link if interested.


Fabric cut





Sneak Peek of the Fabric Layout

Next step thread the sewing and serger machines!

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...