Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Laundry Day 2

 I decided that I will make another Laundry Day top. With fitting adjustments made with this first version


I decided that it was time to make another one. This one is rather full from the waist down so I will go with a smaller size in that area. I will not use a cowl neck;  I plan to sew a scoop neckline. I will use the same sleeve length, thinking this can transition into fall weather when it arrives.

The fabric I plan to use is this one I purchased from SoSewEnglish (SSE).
The colors look somewhat faded in this photo. They are crisper colors IRL.

Gone sewing, more later!





2 comments:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...