Thursday, July 08, 2021

HELP! Seeking part(s)

 Hoping someone can help me with my Designer SE sewing machine.

When sewing the other day, I realized that a screw was very loose, which helps the presser foot holder stay attached. ( Not very technical term).


You can see in this picture where it is located.


I looked on eBay and Amazon. I tried the Husqvarna.com site as well and was unable to pull up any information for the Designer SE.

I am asking for help in finding the screw and/or the white presser foot shaft.  Everything is sewing okay but concerned that I have to put the screw back in, but it does not tighten at all.  Perhaps you know of a source or perhaps use a different term to search. I have not yet searched Wawa Sewing Supplies but do not think they sell parts. 

Appreciate your suggestions for sources you may have.


THANKS!

6 comments:

  1. https://www.sewingpartsonline.com/presser-foot-screw-viking-4124097-01.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd check the threads on it carefully before ordering just the screw. If those look ok, it's probably the part it goes into that's had the threads stripped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My SE died last fall and it is sitting in my closet. Anything you might need let me know and I will get it off to you. With Covid I put off getting it stripped, listed and removed. Karen in Illinois. karenteel486@gmail.comn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your offer! That is so nice of you. I did find a replacement on site that Sue suggested. My SE is working okay but it is getting older like me. I will keep your info just in case.

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...