Sunday, November 22, 2020

Finally completed!

 I finally completed the Sinclair Nova Ragland Sweatshirt!!! This normally would not take so long. Too many things have been going on recently and sewjo comes and goes. I only needed to add the bottom bands and sleeve cuffs; I just finished this about 1/2 hour ago.

Here are two pics of the completed top hanging.  I hope to wear this Tuesday when DH has another doctor's appointment. I will take pics of me wearing and provide more details.  I had quite a few adjustments to make and realized that the best fit for me with Sinclair petite patterns are size 12/14.

I do love that I was finally able to use the printed fabric as it has been in the stash for a while.



More later!

4 comments:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...