Friday, July 03, 2020

This and That

The past two weeks have been busy with some sewing and doctor visits. I did wear my new Cachet top for a trip to Wilmington for my DH's doctor visit. I took a quick photo in the mirror before departing.


Not the best picture, soon I will get around to taking some appropriate photo shots. Being retired we go to bed later and get up later. Later for me is sleeping to 8:00 AM, compared to my 4:40 AM rise for work and 7:00 AM on weekends. To travel to Wilmington for noonish appointments requires an earlier wake-up to get ready. I was still sleepy when I took this photo!

I had plans to enter the tee-shirt contest on PR and was working on this project but did not complete it on time. Still not complete as of Wednesday I had trigger finger surgery and my hand is bandaged for now.

I can remove the bandages Sunday and use band-aids to cover the stitches. Yesterday was a rough day but today it is much better and able to do a little more without too much pain. Sewing is set aside for now.

I did print out a Sinclair pants/shorts pattern, traced the pattern for pin fitting. Hopefully, after seeing the doctor in two weeks I will be able to get back to my sewing projects.

Enjoy the 4th and stay safe.



12 comments:

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...