Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Sinclair Cachet Two

I was able to take some photos of me wearing my second top. I posted a glimpse of it in a previous post.
Again my DH and I were going to a doctor's appointment and I ended up wearing the same outfit but this time the appointment was in the afternoon and only 20 minutes away.

This time I made a 14 for upper chest and shoulders, 16 for bust and hips.  I ended up taking an additional 3/8 inch in the bust area but going back to 16 at the hips.

I like the feel of this knit and purchased several years ago from JoAnn's so been in my stash for some time. Unfortunately, though the pictures show a vibrant blue and white stripe, after washing it the blue has faded terribly. It looks like something I wore a lot but this is my second time wearing.

Here are a few photos I took to give you a full view.



Back View

Front View

Front View 2ore
Side view

I will probably make more later but have several other patterns I am ready to try!

My hand is slowly mending, but I have a tendency to overdo using my right hand, being right-handed. Stitches I hope will come out on Monday of next week! More later!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad your hand is healing! That is great news! I hope you are able to slowly get back to sewing. I still think your shirt is really nice, though I am sad to hear about the fading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vanessa! I hate that this fabric is not holding up well to washing. I will continue to wear it but only when grocery shopping and not going to other stores.

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...