Monday, March 04, 2019

Where oh where, did my sewing mojo go?

Have not been sewing.  I printed out another Ellie and Mac pattern.  Have not had the desire to tape and cut around pattern pieces.  Have not had the desire to pull out a TNT pattern either.

The weather has turned cold again.  Last week we had highs in the upper 60's and the low 70's.  With spring type weather I have been spending more time outside and even doing some spring cleaning.

I know we all have had these times and hopefully, this will past soon.

More later.


4 comments:

  1. I find pdf patterns are so much better $ wise, but printing and putting them together is a long process. I prefer to just buy ready printed patterns...I know, I know, I am old school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like ready printed more myself. I don't even feel like messing with those.

      Delete
  2. Yes, it will pass, and you will be sewing again before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have now come down with a head cold, which is always miserable. I have been fortunate as I have not had a cold in over 1 1/2 years! Today I was binge watching Amazon series!

      Delete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...