Friday, December 14, 2018

Bellavista 2

Just wanted to post a quick look at my second Bellavista top by Itch to Stitch.  I was able to make the cowl neck version with this one.  The cowl is a double layer of fabric which makes for a nicely enclosed hem and does make the cowl drape well.




Different knit fabrics will create a different cowl drape from what I have seen from other reviews. Here is a close up of mine.

The fabric is from Gorgeous Fabrics and I purchased this in 2016.  It is a double knit.

I made a few adjustments with this after making my first one and posted about it here.

I plan to take some shots of me wearing this tomorrow since we will be stuck in again this weekend because of rain and more rain!  I am thankful it is not snow!

As I have noted previously I am an affiliate of Itch to Stitch and if you click on the link in the left column and purchase a pattern(s) I will receive a commission.  Any opinions I give regarding ItS patterns are my own. 

More details later!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty, Linda. Bet that solid color is beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really beautiful top. Love that color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a beautiful color, and I like it with the cowl neckline. Can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete

August Sewing Simplicity 7295

 I am not doing well as a blogger. I have been working on this project since July 30. Today, I finally finished it. It has been a stop-and-g...