I am currently sewing V1522, Isacc Mizrahi designer pattern. I am making the top.
It has been a fairly easy top to sew, though I am deviating from some of the steps at the neckline and the sleeves. I will share more about this later.
The fabric I am using is rayon challis from Fabric Mart purchased in 2015.
I found it very difficult to mark the dart on the wrong side of the fabric. Perhaps because this is a busy print, the wax tracing paper, no matter the color, would hardly show up. I finally got the darts marked with clipping and marking an endpoint for the dart with marking pen. The other challenge was to make sure the darts were in the right place on both sides. I forget that rayon challis can be a slippery fabric to work with. I prevailed.
The dart is a result of needing an FBA of 1.5 inches. I am very close to finishing this top; hopefully today. I have a lot of things on my To Do list for today.
The weather has turned dreary, cooler and wet. This is getting me in the mood to make a cardigan. I have several I want to try. More updates will follow.